Cultural Management Strategy & Practice is a short-term professional development program. Consequently, “professional development” means theoretical and practical knowledge update, professional skills improvement because of constantly rising qualification requirements. Baccalaureate or higher education diploma holders can become the program trainees.
Program entrance requirements
Types of trainees:
- cultural officials (heads and employees of culture ministries/departments/offices – federal, regional, municipal);
- heads and employees of official cultural institutions;
- private managers (festival organizers, concert producers and promoters);
- employees of public or private non-profit cultural entities;
- employees of public and private organizations majoring in marketing, PR, international cultural relations, communications;
- individuals interested in cultural industry.
MSU professional development certificate is provided by the end of the program session.
Tuition fee – available on request.
List of documents required:
1.Application to the Dean of the Lomonosov MSU Higher School of Innovative Business Professor Dmitry Koschug
2.General civil passport copy/scan (bring with oneself the original)
3.Baccalaureate or higher education diploma copy/scan (bring with oneself the original)
4.Photo 3×4 cm
Trainees sign a contract with LLC New Russian Classics, the operator and right holder of Cultural Management Strategy & Practice program. The contract may be concluded both with individuals and legal persons.
Please turn to the program coordinator on all admission issues.